Adam R. B. Jack wrote:

I don't know if this is just a random thought discussion, or the start of a new project, but I have a big itch in this area and would wish to contribute requirement/code/coding/experience (good and bad from Ruper) as folks see fit. I'm open minded on how the problems get solved, and I don't mind whose code folks start with, I just want to see the problems solved.

Excelent. I don't think I will have the cycles to directly contribute, but I will ensure that centipede suppports both publishing to and retrieving from the Apache Repository.