Michal Maczka wrote:

I wrote:

".. repository [...] won't be limited to projects hosted at ASF."

In requirement list I can see: "ASF Repository shall not Host any artifact in violation of a license, or IPR. "

And if anything was discussed before -  above statement reflects well the
temporary decision which was made and all the limitation which
were considered. (temporary in that sense that anything is not written on
the stone)

Those are just my assertions. No one has objected so I suppose they are still the "Requirements."