Nick Chalko wrote:

Given this spec
repository-uri = access-specifier "/" product-specifier "/"
                  version-specifier "/" artifact-specifier

What is the version of this URL http://repo.apache.org/org/apache/commons/nightly/alpha/1.0/foo.jar
* Projet commons, version Nightly 1.0 alpha
* Project commons-nightly, version 1.0 alpha
* Project commons-nightly-alpah version 1.0 (release)

I think we should tighten the spec enough so we can at least tell the access, product,version, and artifact specifiers appart.

+1

Steve.

R,
Nick