Disregard,  I miss read this.

Nick Chalko wrote:

Michael Davey wrote:

I'd suggest that the change to "project" be a mandate. The change could be considered a clarification to improve consistency in naming. The alternative would be to let, say, Commons Net define their project as "commons-net" while Commons IO may choose to call their project simply "io".

On problem is the word project is very overloaded. At apache Jakarta is a Project. a TLP but still a project. By using the term product, we are specifying that is a THING that we are shipping, to us, (the repo list) a product, is a thing that is "versioned" and distributed.

So I am -0 on using the word project.

R, Nick