I'm entirely neutral as to the composition of this organization identifier
as long as uniqueness can be guaranteed.  The gist of the email was to
propose another level of structure, and to try to push people out of the
Java-only mindset.

Dw, it took me 2 years to grok the remifications of XML, I'm sure it's going
to take me 2 years from now to fully grok URN and NAPTR records, but in the
meantime, I think we'd all be greatful if you could educate us all.