On Thursday 06 January 2005 18:57, Leo Simons wrote:

> Maven has support, ant will have support, magic (from the DPML guys) has
> support, several ant-based scripts are around that provide support. Any
> tool that can HTTP GET can trivially be made to get files from the
> repository. For example I think I've done the basics in python, ruby, and
> bash+wget+grep every now and then.

What "we" (the Dpml guys, as well as Gump guys) would really like to see from
the Maven/Repository camp in the real short term, is 'placeholders' or just a
list of the groups and artifacts for non-publishable resources/jars, since
there is now a variety of different groups/artifactIds for javamail, jca, jdo
and many others. Letting each project define this makes my local repo a real
mess... :o(

Cheers
Niclas
--
Hard work pays off in the future, laziness pays off now.

|   http://www.dpml.net        |
|  http://niclas.hedhman.org   |