On Thu, 5 May 2005, Mark R. Diggory wrote:

> >I think I belong to a group who is not totally Eclipse savvy/friendly, and
> >somewhat negative to an explicit support of Eclipse and not for other IDEs.

> I think that as long as we maintain that an Eclipse plugin is just a
> distributable artifact, then we do not provide any more support for
> Eclipse than we would for other IDE's.

If a certain group of people has an Eclipse itch - and really wants to
scratch it - then just let them go for it. It is only when their effords
actively hamper others - or when the people with the itch insists on
others bending over backwards - that the community has a whole need to
think twice.

But from what I see  this is clearly an isolated itch - so I'd suggst to
let those who have that itsch scratch it to whatever effect they
accomplish.

Dw.