On 5/5/05, Dion Gillard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Where do you see the Eclipse version number (not the artifact version)
> fitting in?

I was under the impression this would be captured within the archive itself.

But should it need to be part of the path, it is probably sensible to
make it part of the artifactId/versioning of the file:

Very rough, obviously. I wasn't really thinking of the specifics at
this point, however I think it is reasonable to assume that we can or
should map it to the repository in some way to leverage that. If it
needs to be able to do more, then we can look at that too.

> And what of eclipse features which are a bundling of related plugins
> and resources?

Again, I thought they were all described in the same way and its
internal structure decided that.