In my opinion, all templating should be add-ons in BFG.  Since we're not
constrained to use any particular templating in BFG, we should figure out
what we want to use and suck it in as a dependency of our app, rather than
BFG.  I do think this basic story is a little strange: "You can use widget X
with our framework, but you don't have to.  Whether you use it or not,
though, we'll suck it in as a dependency."

My 2 cents,
Chris