On 4/27/09 12:41 PM, Malthe Borch wrote:
> 2009/4/27 Reed O'Brien<r...@reedobrien.com>:
>> +0 I think it is OK to have a default one. Think "hello world".
>
> Devil's advocate here, but:

> You kind of don't need a templating language; in particular, you might
> want to serve up binary files only, combined with JSON input/output.
> We actually do that in ``repoze.filecat``.

Templates are pretty much optional by design in BFG.  FTR, this is why the
"view" stanza in ZCML and the bfg_view decorator don't take a "template_name"
argument (ala browser:page in zope).  So it wouldn't be 100% inconsistent to
just leave them out altogether, but it might be a little inconvenient.