Chris McDonough wrote:

> But anyway, yeah.  For someone who has never used zope.component, though,
> it's
> really not that important ("more strictly" compares to zope.component).

Reading that page as someone who does use zope.component, I was also not
entirely convinced of the rationale for this package. I'm not saying
there isn't one (though it smells a bit unfortunate that we're inventing
a plugin system that's almost the same as zope.component, yet
incompatible), but the aforementioned documentation didn't explain it
sufficiently IMHO.

Martin