Thanks Scott,

We are currently running 4.0.23 Pro.  I am getting ready to deploy
4.0.32 Pro into production.  Do you think the reporting in 4.0.32 Pro is
better and would help troubleshoot the problem?

Keith

On 10/30/2012 02:04 PM, Scott Ferguson wrote:
> On 10/30/12 10:14 AM, Keith Fetterman wrote:
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> I could use a little help troubleshooting some messages in my
>> jvm-default.log.  I am seeing a lot of the following messages in our
>> Resin logs.  We are currently running Resin 4.0.23 Pro.
>>
>>> INFO com.caucho.env.health.HealthService
>>> MemoryTenuredHealthCheck[WARNING:0.48% free (10.127M free, 2097.152M max,
>>> 2087.025M used)]
>> I did a bit of research this morning about adjusting tenured memory
>> limits, but I didn't find anything specific to adjusting the value. Does
>> anyone know what property I need to adjust?  I currently have the
>> following Java settings in my resin.xml file:
> As Knut said, that size should be plenty.
>
> I'd look to see if you have some kind of memory leak. Take a look at
> either the heap section of Resin's PDF or /resin-admin. Specifically
> look for the ZombieClassLoaderMarker.
>>> <jvm-arg>-J-server</jvm-arg>
>>>               <jvm-arg>-J-d64</jvm-arg>
>>>               <jvm-arg>-Xms3000M</jvm-arg>
>>>               <jvm-arg>-Xmx3000M</jvm-arg>
>>>               <jvm-arg>-XX:MaxPermSize=250M</jvm-arg>
>> I could increase the -Xmx property, but I am wondering if there is a
>> better property to tweak.
>>
>> I am also seeing the following warning messages:
>>
>>> WARNING com.caucho.health.analysis.AnomalyAnalyzer AnomalyAnalyzer
>>> WARNING com.caucho.health.analysis.AnomalyAnalyzer AnomalyAnalyzer
>> Does anyone have some advice on how to resolve these warnings?  I read
>> the Resin documentation, but I didn't find something specific.
> Again, take a look at the PDF report (or thread graphs at that time.)
>
> If it's a little spike (2-3 threads), it's not a big problem, but if
> there are lots of threads in that spike you might have some kind of
> locking issue.
>
> -- Scott
>
>> Thanks for your help
>>
>> Keith

Keith Fetterman                        Direct: 206-319-9434
Mariner Supply, Inc.                   206-780-5670
http://www.go2marine.com               kfetter...@go2marine.com
http://www.go2hydraulics.com
http://www.shoprvparts.com