Hi Partner,
I have Multiple openings for Java developer, please let me know if anyone
is available in your bench.

Role: Java Developer

Location: Lowell, MA

Duration: 6+ months

**FACE TO FACE INTERVIEW* *

**Need someone local to MA or in and around to MA who can go for F2F**

Responsibilities:

- Design, develop, and test software for scalability, reliability, and data
recovery associated with a high-volume, high-availability platform

- Collaborate with other teams (Product, Platform, Merchant Services and
Support) to distill business requirements into technical solutions

- Use Agile software techniques such as pair programming and test driven
development to maximize productivity and quality

- Deploy new features into production with zero platform downtime and no
impact to end customers who are currently processing

- Build domain expertise in e-commerce payments and apply engineering
expertise to develop new  product features

Requirements:

- A "team focus" with strong collaboration and communication skills

- Ability to quickly grasp high-level business goals, derive requirements,
and translate them into effective technical solutions

- Exceptional design and programming skills (Java preferred, but we are
open to other Object-Oriented languages)

- Proficiency with SQL, relational data modeling, and basic database schema
design

- Ability to solve architectural and system issues involving scalability,
distributed systems, and relational databases

- Ability to fluidly change context and priorities based on changing
business needs

- Penchant toward self-motivation.  These words should describe you:
dedicated, energetic, curious, conscientious, and flexible

- Development experience with a unit testing framework (JUnit and
experience employing TDD preferred)

- Agile and pair programming experience a plus.  A willingness to try is a
requirement

- Linux/Unix experience a plus

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina