I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.
Role : Java Developer
Location : Columbus, OH
Duration : 6+ months
Expert in Web Services ( *RESTful and SOAP*)`
Expert in *Groovy and Grails*
Expert in *J2EE technologies*
Expert in Oracle Database (SQL and Golden Gate)
Expert in Systems Integration
Nice to have:
Working Knowledge of Saleforce.com <http://saleforce.com/> experience
Expert in WebSphere MQ
Knowledge of Data Warehousing ( Business Objects)
*PURPOSE of POSITION: *
A key member in the Information Technology organization which is
responsible for the development and support of software applications. The
Senior Developer Analyst will have a key role in collaborating with staff
members and communicating with the business community.
*Scope of Position: Lead Worker*
This position reports to Project Manager. This position serves as a
resource for other employees. May communicate instructions, do minor
scheduling, and inspect work. Does not hire, terminate, discipline,
promote, demote, transfer or appraise, but may be consulted by higher
management in these areas.
MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
30% Coding of new software applications and/or the modification of
existing software applications. This will entail the review and
understanding of project scope, requirements, project design and the I.T
development life cycle. The Senior DA will also be required to perform code
10% Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications. Any
newly created or modified applications will require support time to correct
software bugs. The developer will need to respond quickly to critical
30% Analysis (scope and requirements) and Design. At the Senior DA
position, the individual will also have involvement with requirements
gathering, documenting requirements and design creation. This may include
leading (guiding and mentoring) a team of developers in the design phase.
20% Interaction\communication with business users. The Senior DA will be
required to communicate with business users regarding requirements, design
reviews and prototype presentations.
10% The Senior DA will have the responsibility of assisting other team
members in the understanding of processes and technologies.
Additional supporting information:
- Will provide technical design for projects. This is a major
requirement when working with offshore resources.
- Provide technical assistance with environment setup\configuration.
- Provide guidance regarding tech-related processes such as development
builds, testing, etc.
- Liaison for information\direction regarding process or technical
changes within the organization (i.e.: build procedures, coding standards,
- Review prototypes.
- Provide technical and process mentoring.
- Perform code reviews.
- Estimate project work. Review project estimates of team members.
- Design and estimation for pre-governance AFE work.
- Assist Project Manager in finalizing project schedule.
- Could be involved with several projects at one time in regards to
design and support.
- Will NOT manage people.
- Develop technical direction for the project and ensure technical
quality of the code delivered.
Education level: Bachelor's
Course of Study/Major: Information Systems or Computer Science
Related Work Experience: 6-8 years
-Excellent knowledge and considerable development experience
with one or more of the following:
- JAVA (J2EE Entity and Stateless Session Beans, J2EE
Security, JSP, Servlets)
Considerable experience with the following tools\technologies or equivalent:
- Clear Case - source code version control
- GIT - source code version control
- IntelliJ - IDE
Experience with Websphere application servers.
- Knowledge of relational database structure and design. Experience with
Oracle databases is preferred.
- Ability to create and modify SQL queries.
- Understanding of software development lifecycles\methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent skills and considerable experience with analyzing
requirements and developing application designs.
- Ability to develop accurate estimates and assist other team members
with the estimation process.
- Experience in interfacing with business users.
- Experience with Microsoft tools (Word, Excel, Visio, Power Point)
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Exhibit high degree of self-management
Tim Poole | Tech Tammina
tim.tamm...@gmail.com <t...@tammina.com>| t...@tammina.com
ISO 9001 : 2008 Certified Company | Certified Minority Business Enterprise
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list reply with "remove" and include your"original email
address/addresses" in the subject heading. Include complete
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update
it accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.