Hi Partner,
I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

Role : Java Developer
Location : White Plains, NY
Duration : 1-2 years

*PLEASE READ: When sending resume please send phone number, email address,
city and state they live in, and hourly rate. MUST COMMUNICATE WELL.*

*MUST LIVE IN NEW YORK OR CT *

- NO RELO CANDIDATES

- ONLY LOCAL TO WHITE PLAINS, NY WILL BE CONSIDERED.

 *Only candidates in Bronx, Queens, White Plains, Westchester, or Danbury,
CT area will be considered for this position*. Please send resume in Word
format to discuss this role.

*Needs:*

*Strong* Java core/EE

Strong SQL

Any relational database

Strong Tomcat  /  Websphere

*Types of Projects that will be assigned by us:*

                Basic Web development work (transactional) , bug fixing.

I asked the hiring manager for some priorities on what they are looking
for. Here is what they said, "Core Java / Basic Web Development /
Relational Database (DB2/Oracle) / Web Services"

The primary responsibilities of the Senior Java Developer will include
strong analytical, design and programming skills.

* Web related experience required.
* Experience using Java, JSP, EJB, HTML, JavaScript, C++, etc.
* Must be able to trouble shoot production issues.
* Knowledge of SQL.
* Knowledge of XML/XSLT.
* Understanding design and development under the MVC pattern.
* Knowledge of Struts framework.
* 6-7 years experience in software development.
* Experience with UML structured design, development, etc

--

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina

703-349-3026