Hi Partner,
I have Java Developer position for your consultant, if anyone is available
please inform me ASAP.

*Role : Java Developer*

*Location : Lake success ,NY or  Sacramento , CA ( Candidate should
be based out of NY and 50% commute to Sacramento or Based out of Sacramento
and commute to NY** )*

*Interview Process: Telephonic followed by Skype*

*Duration : Min 1 year*

*Skills Required :*

*Java/JEE is required*

*Working with Linux environment required*

Strong communication skills are required

*Ability to execute architectural direction is very important*

*Experience with Jenkins and Continues Integration is important*

Test-First development experience is important

*Mule ESB is a plus*

IBM DataPower is a plus

*BPM tools ( iLog and/or IBM BPM) or RedHat jBpm is  plus*

Tim Poole | Tech Tammina