Excellent, that means I'm not the only one who's new to the Apache Retreat
and is not a committer! ;)
I recently started to look into key signing and found the page on the Apache
website very informative [1]. Henk Penning has a page that is specifically
aimed at exchanging keys [2]. I guess that is still relevant?

Sander

[1] http://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/~henkp/sig/pgp-key-signing.txt