On Wed, 15 Sep 2010, Johan Corveleyn wrote:
Also: I have my return flight at 19:00 on Sunday (need to be at the
airport around 17:50). Right now I'm planning to take the train again
from Winchester to London Heathrow, but that takes 3h30mins :-(. So
I'll have to leave around noon to catch a train around 14:00. Is there
another way that will get me to London faster?

There's engineering works on Sunday, so it may be quicker to head back from Southampton rather than Winchester. There's also the national express bus between Winchester and Heathrow, which takes about 90 minutes and runs roughly every two hours