>If you are having collisions the first thing I would check is the total
>amount of network traffic.

In our case...
The backups run at night and they are the only thing running; no other
>Are you running full or half duplex?

We were trying full duplex for the computers that supported it and half
for the others but found big problems so we switched to 100% half duplex.
Plus we had been running 100MB for the systems that supported it (the
PC's primarily) but that caused problems.  So now we're 100% half duplex
10MB speed.
>What is the ethernet connection on the Retro server and e-mail server? I.E.
>is it a third party card?

Standard built in ethernet connection on the Mac.

| Computronics                   Randy Styka, [EMAIL PROTECTED] |
| 4N165 Wood Dale Road           Phone:  630/941-7767             |
| Addison, Illinois  60101 USA                                    |