Guys,

I have a Compaq running Retrospect 5.0 for Windows under Windows NT
Workstation.  All was well, but then the Blue Screen of Death started
appearing.  Not having the desire or the time to stuff with "a PC" I
backed up the important data, grabbed the Compaq Recover CD and proceeded
to reformat the disk and reinstall Windows NT.  This isn't as bad as it
sounds as Compaq have done a great job of automating the process ... all
I needed to do was change the CD when requested.

Anyway, its up and running again but although the CD-R works as a CD-ROM,
Retrospect says it can't use the CD-R as it doesn't have a drive letter.
Its advice is to quit Retrospect and allocate the drive a letter.  My
problem is that it has a letter ... it is F: and appears to be working
fine in all other respects.

Whats the story?

Cheers,  Malcolm

                       Information Alchemy Pty Ltd
                             ACN 089 239 305
                           Canberra, Australia

Malcolm McLeary                                  Mobile:   0412 636 086
Managing Director                                Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

     This message was sent using Claris Emailer 2.0v3 for Macintosh.