I have the same problem on a similar config; I have no correct backup of my CMD 105 gb
Raid drive: the ASIP/retrospect server running on a 8600/250/ w/ G3 Newertech card
freezes after a few files are backed up... However there is no "hard freeze"; the asip
server simply doesn't respond but the mouse/keybord is active. The asip version is
Another element: I have exactly the same configuration running another ASIP server
that has no problem doing incremental backups every day.
Serge Paulus
Microscript s.a.
51 rue du Poinçon
B-1000 Bruxelles