I recently bought the PLEXTER SCSI 12/4/32 Plexwriter (internal). I suppose
the external is an identical one.

I WORKS with Retrospect latest version 4.2 and latest driver upgrade 1.9, no
problems.

It doesn't work however with TOAST (I bought the latest version Deluxe
4.0.2).
Plextor Belgium states that by the end of march there will be an update tot
TOAST DELUXE 4.0.3. Adaptec should have lost some of there software
engineers and has some cathing up to do.

--
Jan Peelaerts
Wochterberg 33