Hi Mark:

Thanks for the tips. I downloaded and installed the Windows NT 4.0
Resource Kit however, no srvany.exe was installed. When I search the
MSKB, I see several references for srvany.exe with respect to the 3.5
Resource Kit.

Do you know if this is part of the 4.0 kit? Is there some other way
to install services?

Thanks again.

nme