HI there,

I have just installed Retro in our network to backup our servers and the
directors Powerbook G3 500's. Everything works perfectly and the powerbook
backups over Airport are a network admins dream!. Good job Guys!

What I did want to know though, is it possible to show a progress bar on the
clients as they are getting backed up? I have had to set the client backups
to run in the for ground because I ran into the problem of the laptops being
taken offsite while the the backups were in progress.

The only problem is, there is no way to find out how much time is remain on
the backup without looking at the server itself.

Is there any way around this?

Regards

Matthew Healey

--