Well what I do with osx is mount it on the retrospect server or somewhere
and back it up. I do it while mac manager it turned off from the admin
interface.

The unfortunate thing is that I haven't tested the restore but I guess
omnibackup is an alternative for osx in the mean time.

michael
____________________________________
Reef Corporate (Australia)
Global Desktop Support Coordinator
tel +61 (0)2 9213 3223
fax +61 (0)2 9212 4605
mobile +61 (0)402 130 132
PGP Key ID: 0x598EED9B
www.reef.com
REEF is a global provider of Internetware for
online publishing, e-commerce, Web site
administration and dynamic asset management.