That's a good request, Matthew.

Thanks.

One thing to note: it's OK if the backup is interrupted. The next time the
notebook shows up on the network, Retrospect only copies what it doesn't
already have.

If the user wants to see if the backup is still happening (not how much is
left -- sorry), s/he can open the client control panel to see if it's "In
Use".

Again, thanks.

Craig