I'm currently looking for this on the Dantz site and will look in these
list archives, but if anyone can point me in the right direction to
solving this, I'd appreciate it:

Sometimes when I get home and change the location (via Loc. Manager) on
my PowerBook back to "Home", the Retrospect client won't re-acquire the
Retrospect server machine on the network. It stays crossed out in the
Control Strip and the status area says "Waiting for TCP/IP". I've tried
toggling TCP/IP and switching to another TCP/IP setting and back. Trying
to use the server machine to configure the client results in the delay
followed by error # -1028 (client not visible). However, the client
machine can still fully use TCP for other services. The only fix I've
found so far is a restart...quite inconvenient. Is this a known issue?
Back to the archives, but if anyone knows, please point me in the right

Thanks a bunch,