I also don't ever use PPP.  I go between wireless Ethernet and 10/100 Ethernet (with
either DHCP or static).  I haven't seen a pattern and have occasionally had the
"Waiting for TCP/IP".

On 06/23/2000 somewhere around the time of 15:25 -0500, Fred Turner, III spoke about
"Re: "Waiting for TCP/IP"?":

--

Ryan La Riviere

Lab Services Coordinator; Drexel University
215.895.6010
ICQ: 11747071, 44292959
http://staff.tdec.drexel.edu/larz