I also get the 519 error. I do agree that it is certain files that are
causing Retrospect to error out. I have gotten around this by subdivide
my script this let's my backup complete; however, when users connect to
the remote client server after the backups run the server crashes. I
must reboot the remote client server each morning but at least my backup

completes this way. I am still in the process of figure out exactly what

files are causing the problem. I have only eliminated folders at this
point I have a lot of data I backup so this is a very slow process. I
have ran Norton, TechTools and Disk Warrior but neither show any
problems. I think it's a Retrospect compatibility issue.

Rhona Cash
Macintosh Systems Administrator
Gear For Sports, Inc.