From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf
Of Jay
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 12:42 PM
To: retro-talk
Subject: Re: Retrospect Demo

I thank you for responding to my message.  On Dantz's demo website, it
claims  "NOTE: Trial versions are currently available only for the Windows
platform."  Does this mean that we are incapable of adding Mac volumes to
Retrospect Backup Server without already having a third party software like
PCMACLAN?

With this trial, I installed Retrospect Clients on both my NT and MAC.
When I open the Retrospect NT Client, the status portion reads "Waiting for
first Access".  When I open up the Client on the Mac, it reads the same
thing on the status portion, (on the top note, reads appletalk 4.2v.)