If possible, you should run Retrospect on a different machine and have the
ASIP server be logged in as a client. It sounds wrong, but it really works
better for all kinds of reasons. (Including eliminating the need for you to
quit all your services every night).

top of the world,

Luke Jaeger, Technology Coordinator
Disney Magazine Publishing
Northampton, Massachusetts
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Any opinions expressed in this message are my own and may not represent the
opinions of Disney Publishing, etc etc etc.

*