I'm having problems with a Mac client machine that is running Okey Dokey
Pro - a control panel that automatically acknowledges dialogs.

Whenever Retrospect initiates a backup job it puts a dialog up on the
client machine stating that a client operation is in progress (the backup
job) & there is a "Cancel" button. Okey Dokey is hitting the cancel button
& quitting the job; as a result this Mac is not backed up.

Okey Dokey has the option of remaining inactive in specific apps & I would
like to arrange it so that Retrospect Client dialogs are ignored. However,
I cannot locate any Retrospect file that Okey Dokey recognizes as an

Has anyone encountered this situation before? Is there a solution available?

John Mulligan