You may also find the AppleScripts or External scripts included in the
Retrospect Folder useful. These are Event Handlers designed for such
situations that, for example, shut down Filemaker Pro before backup starts
and bring it up again when execution is complete. The User's Guide has
details on these scripts.

For more information on some of the other tools that work with Retrospect,
such as Exchange agent and other external scripts, please see:

http://www.dantz.com/index.php3?SCREEN=extras

Regards,

Irena