OK, I'm running Retrospect 4.3 on my Mac, and I cannot, for the LIFE
of me, get automated scripts to run.

I guess I might just be confused on how this is "supposed" to work,
so I'll describe what I'm doing, and hopefully someone can tell me
which part of it is wrong. ;-)

[ First, I've confirmed that Retro.Startup is in the extensions
folder, as I know this is a common source of problems]

I have created a scheduled-backup script, for 00:15 every morning.

I have tried:
   (a) quitting Retrospect, thinking that some automated process would
start Retrospect back up after midnight to start up the backup
   (b) left Retrospect running (running idle, but running) all day, so
that hopefully at 12:15am, it would wake up and start the backup

Neither process worked, so I'm at a loss as to exactly how this
SHOULD be done. Can someone give me sorta a step-by-step of what I'm
doing wrong? Unless I'm blind as well, I don't see any "simple
walkthrough" in the manual. :(