Been there   done that and Thank God for the full back up.  I have restored
our server a couple of times in the past 6 years and I swear by the back ups
that nobody else here will  take seriously, until that fatal moment when
everything they worked on is not available.

Thanks
Glenna Hyde
System Administrator/Artist
Werner Ladder Co.