I have a classic Firewall with 3 networks : LAN, DMZ and Internet

I have added a MacOS machine on the DMZ, while the Backup server is on
the LAN, and I want to backup this machine.

As expected, Retrospect can't see the remote client. Which port(s) does
Retrospect Backup use to communicate with the client ?

Xavier HUMBERT  -  Systemes et Reseaux     |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
INJEP                                      |     [EMAIL PROTECTED]