Stefan Jeglinski

>One option FWIW is to get an old cx and run SIMS on it for your mail.
>We actually run SIMS on Mac-on-Linux on LinuxPPC (works great). We
>use ASIP for file sharing, but I can't imagine anyone using ASIP mail
>for anything, it is so lame.

Second. I've run SIMS on as low as a Mac II. Also on a IIsi, IIfx, Quadra
650, Power Mac 6100, SuperMac J700, and iMac, both Rev. B and Blueberry
350 MHz models. Wonderful program, great email support list, fantastic
anti-spam features.

Dan Knight, IS manager/webmaster              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Baker Book House Company                 <>
6030 East Fulton                                   616-676-9185 x146
Ada, Michigan 49301                                 fax 616-676-9573

  Macs for productivity, Unix for stability, Windows for solitaire