>Yep. And most used the 7200 as the basis for that equivalency. And the
>7200 was Apple's answer to Packard Bell.

The don't wanna-be Performa?  7200 as built was as stable as anything
else.  It earned it's bad reputation based soley off of the fact that
it was hard to upgrade.  For it's moment in time, it was a nice
machine, although, at the time upgradability was a key issue for many
people, myself included.  I never recommended buying a 7200, just
like I cannot recommend getting a Cube now.