Ok, I've got another strange problem.  We are in the process of
moving our backups from an older PC to a newer PC.

We installed Windows 98v2 (not my choice, but we had to) and did all
the Windows updates.

Installed Retrospect 5.0 and now when Retrospect is running, the
floppy drive just rattles.

Updated to 5.15, no change.

The "new" System is a Pentium III - 550, CD-ROM and CD-WR.  SCSI card
with a DLT drive connected to it.  (well, the DLT is not connected
yet, but it will be)

The old system is a Pentium Pro 200.

Any ideas on this?  I looked for a little while on the web sites and
could not find anything related to this problem.  I was wondering if
the ASPI driver has something to do with it as we just clicked
NEXT->NEXT->FINISHED all through the installation, accepting all
defaults and I noticed that it said that it was installing the ASPI
drivers as well.

TIA

MattB