I'm actually the lone mac support in a large organisation. I would
never give up my mac but the company uses PeeCees and I need to
support that world as well. So I need to find the best solution for
support without making it too obvious that I'm terribly biased. How
many times have I said "get a mac" but I also get the same version
for PC as well.

It's funny how the latest and greatest isn't always the best solution
as evidenced by Retrospect for PC. I think the Mac version is
actually a good product.