>If you run backups from a Windows box, you can tell the Retrospect Client to
>exit Outlook 2000, start the backup, and then restart Outlook 2000.

So, is this a functionality that *will* be coming to the Mac version or not?

I (like others) am starting to get concerned that the only way to
sucessfully back up Windows clients is by running the Windows version
of Retrospect (and I include the Win2000 registry backup issue in my
concern here...)

- Steve

Steve Maser ([EMAIL PROTECTED])    | Thinking is man's only basic virtue,
Systems Project Coordinator      | from which all the others proceed.
Dept. of Mechanical Engineering  |                          -- Ayn Rand