I've used Retrospect at work for about a year. I just purchased and started
using Retrospect Express at home. Wouldn't be without either one.

Being accustomed to the full version, using the more "restricted" Express
has presented some challenges. For one, I'd like to be able to change the
time that Express looks ahead when deciding whether to follow the Unattended
option. I suspect it's fixed, however I'd be willing to use a ResEdit hack
(on a copy, of course!). Can anyone help?

Scott Ponzani