Hi Mark,

Retrospect does internal consistency checks to ensure internal operations
are fine. Typically this is an indication that an internal file in use by
Retrospect has been corrupted.

This particular assert we are currently tracking and believe it to be ASIP
Memory Management-related. Most users who have seen this error report that
after restarting the assert does not reproduce. In the instances where it
was reproducible, we've found that disabling third-party server
administration tools have been effective in addressing it.

You're right, the error code is not on the "Common Error Codes" section, but
it is in the Knowledgebase. If you have questions, of course, please give us
a call.

Regards,

Irena Solomon
Dantz Technical Support