How do I configure the admin login?

I get invalid username/password messages every time I try to log in to
the reviewboard/admin page.

I'm using a MySQL database on a Windows XP server.  I've tried lots of
different values in the ADMIN field, but I can't get it to
work.  What values go in the ADMIN field?  Are there other
configuration settings I need to change to get my admin accounts set

I can log in to my MySQL command line client.  Checking the status in
MySQL indicates that I'm logged in with the Current user set to

Apologies, I know next to nothing about MySQL.

Dan Wexler

To post to this group, send email to