Has anyone explored the new Python bindings for Perforce?

http://www.perforce.com/perforce/doc.081/manuals/p4script/p4script.pdf

They seem to have functions for logging in to the server with a
specific user name and password from Python.  Could we use this and
have the user's provide the Perforce user/pass as part of their client
info?