I see an older discussion about the issue of Perforce security and the
need to put the P4 user and client information into the server:
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard/browse_thread/thread/d057cc0c05d51e1f

Any update on this situation?

My company is similarly concerned about this security issue and would
like a way of passing through the user's perforce credentials.  Is
anyone actively working on this issue?

We have a large company and have many internal security groups.  There
have been issues in the past with "server" accounts that make the IT
department hesitant to set up a special Perforce account for the
server.

Can someone explain why the server needs Perforce access in the first
place?  Why not just upload the required information as part of the
user-side post-review script?

BTW, I did install Windows NTLM authentication on my server using
mod_auth_sspi with no issues so far, which provides a modicum of
security.