Yep, basically. The SCMTool can just handle diffs for now (and you'll
probably want to introduce functionality to post-review as well for
generating them and posting them), and down the road you can perhaps have it
query the server as well.

The one thing to note is that diffs generally don't have enough information
to fetch the files from the repository. It needs to contain revision
information. If your native differ for Synergy does not support this, you'll
need to generate them manually in post-review and require using that tool
(we require this for Perforce and other systems). You'll also need to parse
this information out in the SCMTool. Look at scmtools/svn.py and the other
files for an example on this. It's not a whole lot of work generally.

Christian Hammond - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
VMware, Inc.