On Oct 6, 4:58 pm, Paulo Eduardo  Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm advocating the adoption of review-board in my company. The client
> and the server must run in Windows. Subversion is our version control
> system. I'm not using cygwin nor mingw.

> patch: **** malformed patch at line 51: \ No newline at end of file

I've been experimenting with Cygwin, so I can confirm using that is a
good idea :-) All I did was add the Cygwin bin path to the regular
Windows path.

The other option would be to try another diff.exe that has less
dependencies, I occasionally use http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/ but
I've not tested it with svn patches (Cygwin works well enough for me).
I vaguely remember seeing some comments about windows, newlines, and
diffs in the reviewboard code so you could always try poking around in
there.

Good luck,

Chris