You can use post-review on a windows client without cygwin.
You will need python and difftools on the client thought.

By the way, how did you got sqlite to work on cygwin?

On Oct 9, 12:45 am, Paulo Eduardo  Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 9:17 pm, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > On Oct 6, 4:58 pm, Paulo Eduardo  Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > > I'm advocating the adoption of review-board in my company. The client
> > > and the server must run in Windows. Subversion is our version control
> > > system. I'm not using cygwin nor mingw.
>
> > ....
> > > patch: **** malformed patch at line 51: \ No newline at end of file
>
> > I've been experimenting with Cygwin, so I can confirm using that is a
> > good idea :-) All I did was add the Cygwin bin path to the regular
> > Windows path.
>
> Thanks for the answer Chris and Christian,
>
> my problem with cygwin is that I'll have to deploy the client in
> dozens of developer Windows machines. I don't want to force everybody
> to install cygwin just to have diff.
>
> I've tried unxutils links but it still didn't work. I've tried cygwin
> and the problem persists! Then I tried to delete the file where the
> problem is happening... and it works!
>
> I don't know if it will be a common error or just really bad luck.
>
> regards,
> Paulo Eduardo Neves
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to