On Oct 6, 9:17 pm, Chris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Oct 6, 4:58 pm, Paulo Eduardo  Neves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I'm advocating the adoption of review-board in my company. The client
> > and the server must run in Windows. Subversion is our version control
> > system. I'm not using cygwin nor mingw.
> > patch: **** malformed patch at line 51: \ No newline at end of file
> I've been experimenting with Cygwin, so I can confirm using that is a
> good idea :-) All I did was add the Cygwin bin path to the regular
> Windows path.

Thanks for the answer Chris and Christian,

my problem with cygwin is that I'll have to deploy the client in
dozens of developer Windows machines. I don't want to force everybody
to install cygwin just to have diff.

I've tried unxutils links but it still didn't work. I've tried cygwin
and the problem persists! Then I tried to delete the file where the
problem is happening... and it works!

I don't know if it will be a common error or just really bad luck.

Paulo Eduardo Neves